Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Twenty-Seven: Ollee with the B Boys

The last time that Ollee met my best friend and her 2 boys, she was just a tiny little thing.  This was 8 weeks, and more than 12 pounds ago.  Tonight we went to our usual dining spot, the Spaghetti Factory.  It's great for her 2 boys (Solly, 2 and a half year old and Abe, a 3 and a half year old), as they cater to families and children--plus I love their food :).  After dinner the boys wanted to see Ollee, so I got her out of the car, and we headed to a grassy area for them to play.  Ollee is still learning not to jump up on people, but I think she did pretty good with the boys, since they aren't much taller than she is.  She was also far more interested in the grass than the boys.  I didn't get a lot of great shots of her with the boys, but here are a few.

Ollee chasing S

The boys playing with Olls

A chasing Olls

I was able to get my January family shot this night too :)
**This took far too long for me to upload these pictures...Maybe I just need to stick to taking pics with my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment