Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day Twenty-Nine: There's a Monster Under My Bed!

Since I first adopted Ollee, she has LOVED crawling under things; the couch, the bed, the chairs in the dining room--though she has gotten too big to get under the couch anymore--other than her head (she seems to be quite bothered by this, since she hung out under there a lot).  My bed is quite a bit taller, so when I first got her, she was able to just walk right under it.  Now she has to completely flatten herself to shimmy underneath.  It's pretty amusing, because it actually takes a lot of work for her to get under!  When I go to bed, I can often hear her scuffling to get under, and then feel her bumping around down there.  It's too funny!

This morning, she got about half way, and then stopped, I thought for a moment that maybe she was as far as she was able to go anymore, but after a bit, she continued under and disappeared.  She's so funny. 





It actually looks like there is a lot of headroom under there! She may not outgrow under the bed for sometime!

UPDATE:  Later this afternoon, I was sitting on the couch, and heard a scuffle...turns out Ollee can still fit under the couch, barely!  It took her a bit, but she popped up on the other side of the couch.  So she has figured out that her favorite hiding place is still available to her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment