Friday, January 28, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight: Psycho Hyper Pup

This week has been a busy one for me, which means that poor Olls had been cooped up far too much for a energetic puppy.  Well, today it all seemed to come out in a matter of about an hour.  She was insane, nipping, running all over, and barking up a storm.  All things that are not in the norm for her.  So when she calmed for a bit, and I decided that I would let her up to snuggle.  So currently, I have a crashed out pups curled up on me.  Since my camera and phone are no where within reach, I decided to use Photobooth on my computer. 

She's looking a bit pissy here...the bright light and sound of the computer woke her up.

She is not looking happy here at all...shortly after this was taken, she got up and laid on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment